BENDIX BRAKE PADS
Bendix only use the very latest compound and treatment technology and offer a full range of class leading brake pads, whether for road,track or top level racing.
What sets BENDIX motorcycle brake pads apart from the rest is their superior performance under all possible riding conditions. Hot or cold, wet or dry, high or low speed - BENDIX brake pads give the same consistent braking performance stop after stop.
Bendix are sponsors of the Relentless Suzuki race team amongst many others.
Bendix only entered the UK market just a few years ago, but have already established themselves as the brand to beat with fantastic results in many of the major British Championships and Road Racing events including:
Plus numerous wins in British Supersport 600
We keep a large number of Bendix Pads in stock in the more popular compounds:-
MF - SUPERSPORT SINTERED FRONT BRAKE PADS
Performance orientated sintered pads to suit superbikes - for road and track day use. Bendix’s equivalent to EBC ‘HH’ or Carbone Lorraine SBK.
* Sintered metal HH rated to exceed OE specification.
* Superior stopping power in wet or dry conditions.
* Low wear rate on pad and disc
* Progressive feel with no fade.
* Short bed in period.
* Recommended for use with all stainless / OE iron rotors.
MRR - RACING SINTERED FRONT BRAKE PADS
Sintered racing pads for serious track use. MRR is an ideal track day pad for more serious riders of Superbikes of all sizes or a competitive racing pad for 125 / 250 / 400 / 600 classes.
* Awesome stopping power in wet or dry conditions.
* Progressive feel / feedback.
* Short bed in period due to thermal pre-treatment.
* Ceramic backed to prevent fade.
* Recommended for use with stainless / Brembo / OE iron rotors.
MCR - C-MATRIX - RACE BRAKE PADS
Carbon matrix pads for competitive racing at the highest level (Superbike/ Supersport / Grand Prix / Endurance / Road Racing). These pads will out perform organic, sintered and other carbon metallic brands - it doesn’t come any better than this!
* Sets new standards of initial bite and stopping power!
* Predictable feel and braking power at all temperature ranges.
* Very short bedding in process due to thermal pre-treatment.
* Consistent performance throughout pad life.
* Low wear rate on pad and disc.
* Recommended for use with stainless or OE iron rotors.
***NEW*** MSR - S-MARTIX - RACING PADS
Designed EXCLUSIVELY for race use, recommended for professional Road Racing and Endurance.
* Superb initial bite and linear in-stop performance at all brake disc temperatures.
* Excellent wear rates in extreme conditions.
* Friction level meets the ultimate requirements made only in top level racing.