1 . ITEMS ARE CORRECTLY PRICED AS DISPLAYED - VAT IS INCLUDED
2 . FREE UK SHIPPING SURPRISINGLY ONLY INCLUDES THE UK
3. WE DO NOT OFFER A TRY BEFORE YOU BUY SERVICE
4. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RETURN A ITEM - PLEASE DO - DON'T MAKE UP A STUPID STORY - WE HAVE HEARD ENOUGH OVER THE YEARS. ALONG AS YOU ARE WITHIN 14 DAY OF RECEIVING IT- YOUR FINE TO RETURN.
5. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR DELAYS ONCE A ITEM IS SHIPPED.
6. IF RETURNING A ITEM - WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS - THIS IS DUE TO CUSTOMERS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF LIBERAL CONSUMER RIGHTS - ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED AT CUSTOMERS COST AND IN ORIGINAL UNUSED , UNDAMAGED FORM. JUST ATTACHING A LABLE TO THE ITEM ISN'T ENOUGH AND ITEM WILL BE REFUSED AT OUR END AND EVIDENCE TAKEN TO REFUTE ANY REFUND CLAIMS.
7. ITEMS ARE USUALLY LISTED FOR MAKE, MODEL AND YEAR - WE DO NOT OFFER CUSTOM MADE OR SPECIAL FITMENT ITEMS.
8. WE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OFFER ITEMS FOR STREETIGHTERS, MINITWINS,SUPERTWINS OR ANYTHING OTHER THAT WHAT IT IS LISTED FOR - IF YOU PURCHASE AND IT DOESN'T FIT THE LISTED BIKE WE WILL NOT ACCEPT A RETURN - EVIDENCE WILL BE GATHERED.
9. WHEN AN ITEM IS SHIPPED THE COURIER WILL NORMALLY MAKE 3 ATTEMPTS (IF ITEM IS NOT DELIVERED FIRST TIME) IF AFTER 3 ATTEMTS OR NO RESPONSE TO CALLING CARDS, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR COSTS INCURRED TO REDELIVER THIS ITEM.
We must receive full payment for the goods you order before your order can be accepted. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Acceptance shall occur on either the debiting of your credit card or the clearance of your cheque.
The prices payable for goods you order and their delivery is as set out in our website.We can not alter or change this once agreed
You may return any of the goods delivered to you within 14 days of the date of delivery to our contact address at your own cost and risk. No return costs will be payable by us, unless WE have supplied incorrect goods.
Return costs for warranty and/or fault claims are not covered by us - no exceptions. Return time frames are not in anyway given by us.
Any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account at the earliest convenience for any such returned goods PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you and in original packaging were applicable. ANY ITEMS RETURNED DAMAGED/MODIFIED OR IN DAMAGED PACKING WILL NOT BE ACEPTED
Items reurned with fault/warranty claim are subject to manufacturer testing, no exceptions. Once manufacturer gives report we will act upon there instructions.
Although every care is taken to accurately describe all items on this website -mistakes can happen, we are noway liable in anyway for this, you must satisfy yourself that you are happy and knowledgeable in your purchase before confirming order.
All pictures/photos are meant as guidelines only and differences may occur
While we endeavor to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, however if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you we will not be obliged to offer compensation for disappointment suffered. We will contact you to inform you of an Estimated Time Of Arrival and give you the option to cancel your order if the delay is not acceptable.
We will ship the goods within reasonable expected time and will not be held responsible for any delays or problems that occur. We ship to address's exactly as stated on original order form -if incorrect or incomplete address is not provided we are not responsible for finding correct address.
A valid signature is required on delivery. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered on delivery of them to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
Free delivery offer
We only use respected postal/courier service for all our items - we do also not allow items to be 'left in safe place' all items are fully tracked and insured.
The free delivery offer applies to all items on our website - to mainland UK address's only. Does not apply to Channel Islands,Isle of Man,Northern Ireland,Republic of Ireland ,European or Worldwide countries.
It also does not apply to Trade priced/discunted items - this is charged at normal rate.
EXPRESS DELIVERY OPTION
THE EXPRESS DELIVERY OPTION WITH PREDICT + SERVICE IS SUPPLIED BY INTERLINK EXPRESS.
A MOBILE NUMBER OR E-MAIL MUST BE PROVIDED AT ORDER TO RECEIVE THIS SERVICE.
ONCE DISPATCHED ITEMS ARE DELIVERED ON A NEXT DAY BASIS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS ORDERED OUT OF STOCK
For large or high value items , our courier will send a delivery noticiation e-mail or text. From this you can change delivery times/dates/address.
· a. You may return any of the goods delivered to you (including those which are not what you ordered, are damaged or defective, or where the delivery is of an incorrect quantity) upon notifying us of your intention to return such goods and the problem with them (if any) and then returning them within 7 days of the date of their delivery to you, to our contact address at your own cost and risk. We shall refund you the price you paid for any goods returned PROVIDED THAT such goods are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
· b. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
· c. If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be (at our option): to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
· d. If the goods in question are not received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you we shall refund you the price paid for the goods less a handling charge of 25% of the price paid.
· e. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph c or d above.
· f. All terms, conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by statute, applicable local law or otherwise in relation to the goods you order are excluded. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any personal injury resulting from our negligence.
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with our current website prices, delivery details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by us. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing, signed by one of our Partners. In particular nothing said by any of our staff should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. We shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
UK ROAD AND RACE is providing this site on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, UK ROAD AND RACE makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of UK ROAD AND RACE howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
NO DAMAGE ARISING FROM USE
Neither UK ROAD AND RACE nor any of its partners, employees or agents will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims, save that nothing shall exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of UK ROAD AND RACE , its partners, employees or agents.
UK ROAD AND RACE reserves the right at any time to revise its prices or the details given on this site without notice. All orders for products are subject to availability and UK ROAD AND RACE reserve the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company for whatever reason.
UK ROAD AND RACE uses a secure server that implements SSL - Secure Sockets Layer technology (certified to the required standard for encrypted credit card transactions by Thawte) to protect your credit card information and assist your shopping experience. However, any losses incurred or sustained by customers who transmit information by means of email or other Internet link shall be borne solely and exclusively by that customer and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by UK ROAD AND RACE. When using a public computer, you must sign out when you have finished shopping.
If you discover that goods have been ordered using your credit card by someone not authorised to do so, UK ROAD AND RACE, will refund to you the money it receives provided that: (a) you inform your credit card company and UK ROAD AND RACE of unauthorised purchase as soon as you discover it; (b) you cooperate with your credit card company, UK ROAD AND RACE and, if necessary, the police in relation to the unauthorised use and (c) we have not already dispatched the goods in question to the person or company who actually ordered the goods.
None payment from any customers will result in any costs incurred by us being added to total debt price. No exceptions.Our full notice is displayed instore.
We use debt recovery specialistst in all cases.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of UK ROAD AND RACE or the manufacturers or suppliers represented on this web site. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with UK ROAD AND RACE or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and alteration, modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of UK ROAD AND RACE is strictly prohibited.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is the webmaster
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
BY TICKING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BOX IN OUR SHOPPING CART SYSTEM, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS