HRC RACE ECU FOR THE HONDA CBR1000RR FIREBLADE
THIS IS FOR THE 2009/2011 MODEL BUT CAN ALSO BE FITTED TO THE 2008 MODEL
SUPPLIED BY HONDA TO THERE FACTORY SUPPORTED TEAMS WORLDWIDE
THE BEST PERFORMING AND BEST PRICE ECU AVAILABLE FOR THE CBR1000RR
INCREASED PERFORMANCE THROUGHOUT THE REV RANGE AND ALSO INCREASES OVERALL TOP END REV LIMIT
ADJUSTABLE WITH OPTIONAL USB CONTROLLER CABLE (SEE OTHER LISTINGS)
OPTIONAL SET UP CD ALSO AVAILABLE
CAN ALSO BE USED WITH HRC WIRING HARNESS TO REMOVE THE STANDARD BIKES HISS IMMOBILISER SYSTEM
CAN ALSO BE USED TO ADD DATALOGGING EQUIPMENT
The 2009 kit features redesigned PGM-FI/IGN enabling the following items, for wider control of engine management.
New items are shown (★)
● Traction Control System(TCS): preventing rear wheel spinning by controlling the engine output with FI and IG, based on the rotation data of front and rear wheel detected by front wheel sensor and main shaft speed sensor.
● Anti Spinning Setting: preventing rear wheel spinning by retarding ignition timing, based on the abrupt engine rotation change.
● G/R Map IG Select: Ignition timing can be cusotmized differently for each gear ratio.
● Front Up Control Setting: preventing front wheel to come off the ground(wheelie) by controling engine power output with the reduction of fuel injection and the retard of ignition timing, based on the information from front wheel sensor and the main shaft speed sensor. (★)
● IACV(Idle Air Control Valve): this was realized by IACV setting(Ne and throttle valve opening). More optimized setting has become available for the character of the engine rotation with grip throttle completely closed. (★)
*Appropriate specification according to each race regulation to be selected for participatin in racing.